Harold Camping, a preacher who makes predictions that the world will end on the date of 05.21.2011, in fact it did not happen, but it is a trending topic on the internet. Many Twitter users who make confession testimony even with hash-tags # EndOfTheWorldConfessions. Earlier in 1994 he also never made a fuss, saying that Jesus Christ will descend to earth in the year. Similarly, as quoted by Emirates 247, Sunday (22/05/2011).
"# EndOfTheWorldConfessions I'm not doing my science homework today. LOL, "wrote @ JooJFracassi.While users with accounts @ LILTUNECHI) write # # EndOfTheWorldConfessions ... The world will not end my son, my father just yogurt validity period until the year A few still exist who take it very seriously. "# EndOfTheWorldConfessions I think I'll wait till this day is really over," wrote a user with an account @ likesowhatever.
Harold Camping making doomsday predictions based on the gospels and mencocokannya with the calculation of numbers, May 21, 2011, just 7 thousand years after Noah's flood disaster in the gospel. [Vl]

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment